359 East Walnut Street Jesup, GA 31546
Wills and Estate Planning
Weapons Carry Licenses
Am I registered or how do I register to vote?
Who is eligible to vote?
Where do I vote? Use MVP.
What do I bring with me to vote?
What are the ways to vote?
How do I use the Electronic Voting Equipment?
How do I get an Absentee Ballot Application?
Election Dates and Voter Registration Deadlines
Hours of Operation
1. General Instructions
2. Petition for Temporary Letters of Administration
3. Petition for Letters of Administration
4. Petition to Probate Will in Common Form
5. Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form
6. Interrogatories to Witness to Will
7. Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form & for Letters of Administration w/ Will Annexed
8. Petition for Letters of Administration with Will Annexed (Will Previously Probated)
9. Petition for Order Declaring No Administration Necessary
10. Petition for Year’s Support
11. Petition for the Appointment of an Emergency Guardian and/or Conservator for a Proposed Ward
12. Petition for the Appointment of a Guardian and/or Conservator for a Proposed Ward
13. Petition of Personal Representative for Leave to Sell Property
14. Petition of Conservator for Leave to Sell Property or Rent, Lease, or Otherwise Dispose of Property
15. Petition for Leave to Sell Perishable Property by Conservator
16. Determination by Court that a Person May Act as Guardian or Appointment of Guardian ad Litem
17. Petition for Leave to Convey or Encumber Property Previously Set Aside as Year’s Support
18. Petition for Presumption of Death of Missing Indvividual Believed to be Dead
19. Petition to Compromise Doubtful Claim of Minor/Ward
20. Petition for Leave to Encroach on Corpus
21. Bond of Administrators, Conservators, & Executors, Etc.
22. Petition to Establish Custodial Account for Minor or Incapacitated Adult
28. Petition for Temporary Letters of Guardianship of Minor
29. Petition for Permanent Letters of Guardianship of Minor
30. Petition for Letters of Conservatorship of Minor
31. Application for Permit to Conduct Public Fireworks Display
32. Petition by Personal Representative for Waiver of Bond and/or Grant of Certain Powers
33. Petition for Discharge of Personal Representative
34. Petition of Conservator for Final Settlement of Accounts and Discharge from Office and Liability
35. Guardian /Conservator/Personal Representative Oath
36. Petition for the Appointment of a Temporary Medical Consent Guardian for a Proposed Medical Consent Ward
53. Commission to Administer Oath
54. Service upon Minor or Adult Ward through Service Upon Guardian
58. Adult Conservatorship Inventory and Asset Management Plan
59. Minor Conservator Inventory and Asset Management Program
65. Petition for the Restoration of an Individual Found to Be in Need of a Guardian and/or Conservator
70. Certificate in Accordance with Uniform Probate Court Rule 5.9(D)
71. Petition for Leave to Sell Perishable Property by Personal Representative
72. Petition for Determination of Right of Disposition of Remains of a Decedent
Supplement 1 – Determination by Court that a Person May Act as Guardian or Appointment of Guardian Ad Litem
Supplement 2 – Appointment of Special Process Server
Supplement 3 – Certificate of Service
Supplement 4 – Guardian/Conservator/Personal Representative Oath
Supplement 5 – Supplement to petitio seeking appointment as testamentary guardian
Supplement 6 – Interrogatores to witness to will