Weapons Carry Licenses
ATTENTION: Payment of fees for applications for Concealed Weapons Permits are to be paid at the Wayne County Probate Court office. Please be aware that any solicitations for payment of fees or any other attempts to collect money from other sources are NOT affiliated with Wayne County Probate Court.
- Must be no younger that 21 years of age
- Must be a Wayne County Resident
- Provide picture ID and proof residence
- Must not be on probation for any offense
- Must be finger printed and submit a criminal and mental health check
- Must not have any legal disqualification to receipt of the license.
Individuals can now fill out their application for a weapons carry license on-line. They must then come into the office along with their id and pay the proper amount.
Lost, stolen, or destroyed weapons permit requires an incident report to be filed with law enforcement with the report being filed with Probate Court along with a $6.00 reprint fee. You will be required to sign an order stating such permit is lost, stolen or destroyed.