Weapons Carry Licenses
- Must be no younger that 21 years of age
- Must be a Wayne County Resident
- Provide picture ID and proof residence
- Must not be on probation for any offense
- Must be finger printed and submit a criminal and mental health check
- Must not have any legal disqualification to receipt of the license.
Individuals can now fill out their application for a weapons carry license on-line. They must then come into the office along with their id and pay the proper amount.
Lost, stolen, or destroyed weapons permit requires an incident report to be filed with law enforcement with the report being filed with Probate Court along with a $6.00 reprint fee. You will be required to sign an order stating such permit is lost, stolen or destroyed.